Friday, April 28, 2006

Just finished my last exam! Woohoo! Or maybe I should actually say my only exam...that does not make it quite as impressive, does it? Actually, there's not much excitement associated with this event because now it just means that the bar exam grows ever-nearer, as does the date when I ought to be finishing my thesis. Speaking of, I bought my plane tkt back to the U.S. - July 13! Arrrr, so soon.

And we celebrated tonight by one of our oft-repeated outings to Orchard Road. The sad truth is that my "exciting" night was going to California Pizza Kitchen, followed by a stroll down the road popping into Borders Bookstore and a couple of other shops. We thought about going to a movie, but nothing good was playing. And the truth is that this sort of evening is more common than just about anything else I do in Singapore. Most days are rather boring, to tell you the truth (which is partially why haven't written in the blog much lately).

I am, however, going to Vietnam for a few days. Leaving on Sunday. Heather and I are basically making a visit to Hoi An in order to have clothes made- I really need to get a bunch of work suits and such made, as it is such a better deal to do it out here.

No comments: