Sunday, November 13, 2005

Time to post some Singapore pics since I haven't yet- mostly because I haven't taken very many pictures. But here are a few:


This is the special market they had in Little India for Diwali. Very colorful- lots of flowers and jewellery for sale.


Here's me drinking a coconut juice in China Town.


This area is called Boat Quay. It is on the river and a good place to come for dinner. There are lots of pubs and restaurants lining the waterfront. I've only eaten here once with my friend Miah cuz it tends to be on the spendy and touristy side. I think it has a good atmosphere though- much better than Clarke Quay, which is too modern for me (looks like space pods on the water). I'll have to post a picture of Clarke Quay sometime soon.


Here's one of the main streets in Little India, gearing up for the Diwali celebrations.


And, last but not least, what I think is the most picturesque street in Singapore. In Kampong Glam, the Malay part of town, and a great place to come enjoy a traditional Malay tea or mango smoothy.

No comments: