Thursday, March 23, 2006

The buildings at the university here are connected by long, long covered passageways. In fact, it's a bit crazy but you could probably walk from building to building without being uncovered for 20 minutes straight. Hmm, I should take some pictures at school- I only ever take pictures when we're out on the town! You have no idea what the "normal" life is here, really, do you? I guess that's because it's not all that interesting! And I tend to prefer to keep you entertained when reading this blog :-) Alas, there will be nothing entertaining to write for a bit. This weekend I am focusing on finishing another chapter of my thesis- it is my March goal and I have made Monday my official deadline. I might take a break sometime to wander out to the Botanic Gardens though. They are relatively near my house and it would make a lovely walk.

No comments: