Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have a Singaporean stalker boy. He is this 19 yr old law school pip-squeak who I met in the hallway at school for like 5 min, and now he calls me and text messages me ALL THE TIME. He has no social sense whatsoever, and I have tried to put him off multiple times, though it doesn't seem to register with him. Maybe today, though, finally, I might have gotten through to him. He called me and I actually answered the phone (don't usually answer, just ignore), and I was like "why are you calling me?" and he said, "don't you like to hear from your friends?" I replied, "Are we friends? We talked for 5 minutes in the hallway once, 2 months ago. I'm really busy, so I'm sorry, but I can't meet with you. Goodbye." So hopefully he got the message this time. When I met him, he came up to me and said, "Hi, my name is Dylan like the guy in 90210." Uh, ok.... So I was friendly and answered his barrage of questions about me, but never expected him to go into stalker mode. One of my other girlfriends here told me that you have to be careful cuz the guys here do that. It's bizarre.

No comments: