Wednesday, May 10, 2006

At last, more Vietnam photos are here!

First, here are some photos around Hoi An, waterfront in town and fields just outside of town, etc:






Now, seeing as motorbikes are an important part of my experience in SE Asia, and I seem to ride them all over the place, here are some of my bikin' photos. I am such a dork (or, as I like to see it, a wise and safety-conscious woman) and always insist on helmets everywhere I go (nobody wears them out here and it is sometimes difficult to find someone that will provide a helmet with the bike!). Oh, and Heather wanted to be as cool as me and take a picture with the motorbike too- though she is always relegated to the back seat in reality :-)





And here is our favorite restaurant ever- Mango Rooms (fusion Asian/Latin). This place is amazing- we went there 3 nights out of 4!! So here is Heather and I at the restaurant and the waitresses striking a Charlie's Angels pose. Oh, and Heather showing extreme skill with the chopsticks, and me enjoying about the only coffee I have ever enjoyed:






Can't sign off without showing a pic of our beautiful hotel room, and of course, me at the beach:

No comments: